Experience the power of public education.
The state will no longer let PCSSD central office staff set, reset or look at passwords. Below are the steps for an individual employee to reset his/her individual password.
Please follow these steps:
SSO Password Policies:
9. Click ok and the page will refresh to a username and password prompt.
10. Please allow at least 15 minutes for the password change to replicate through the servers before trying to log in again.
11. Enter your username and your new password.
12. Click on the "Modify My Profile" link on the left.
13. Answer at least 3 security questions. Write your questions and answers down. The answers are case sensitive and must be answered exactly if you use them to reset your password.
14. Click "Submit" in the lower right corner.