Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center:
- Create an account on the website: www.eligibilitycenter.org/
- Pay $70 dollars, *fee waivers are available to student athletes and you can talk to your high school counselor about how to do this once you have created an account
- Order an official copy of your transcript from Mrs. McKinney in the main office
- Code 9999 on ACT registration to send scores to NCAA
- Complete the amateurism questionnaire online
- When you graduate high school, you need to request a final transcript and have it sent to NCAA
To read more about the academic standards required of a high school student athlete to compete at the next level, read the
Division I Eligibility
- All students entering college must have completed 16 core courses in high school.
- Students must earn a minimum required GPA in core courses and a combined SAT or ACT sum score that matches this GPA on a sliding scale, which can be found in the NCAA Quick Reference Guide.
Division II Eligibility:
- All students entering college on or after August 1, 2013, must have completed16 core courses in high school.
- Standards require a minimum GPA of 2.0 and a combined minimum SAT score of 820 or sum ACT score of 68.