On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, SHHS North will return personal items collected from lockers to students. We will also collect chromebooks, textbooks, and library books to close out our 2019-20 school year. To make this process as safe and easy as possible, we are using alphabetical time slots to help ensure social distancing and to minimize long lines. Please follow the guidelines listed below:
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
If your last name begins with:
Items return>span class="gmail_default">ed:
- Acer Chromebook (100% charged, cleaned, a free of personal stickers)
- Acer Charger (both pieces)
- Chromebook Bag (remove any personal Items)
- All HP Loaner Chromebooks (with chargers and bags)
- All Textbooks (Physical Science, Algebra I, etc.)
- All Library Books and Classroom Novels
When you arrive:
- Please enter through the car lane and stay in your vehicle at all times.
- A PCSSD Staff member will come to your vehicle to deliver your personal items and retrieve the items being returned to school.
- Items that are returned will be scanned, and you will receive a checklist of the items returned.
- A fee will be assessed for any items not returned.